4mm tri-dimension composite geonet for drainage
Three-dimensional composite drainage network is one three-dimension geonet composited two needle-punched non-woven geotextiles. one 3Dgeonet +two geotextiles
Offering completely functions "filter-drainage-protection". This kind of special three-dimensional structure can make it bear higher compression loading and keep certain thickness and same time offer excellent permeable performance.
1. Excellent drainage and sustain high compression loading
2. Highest tensile strength and shearing strength
3. Cut down ratio of geotextile into geonet and keep stable permeability in a long time
4. It can bear compression loading over 2000Kpa
5. Its compressive strength far exceeds general drainage geonet
Using for drainage such as refuse landfill, roadbed & road surface, railway, tunnel, underground structure, retaining wall, garden, sports ground and so on.
Landfill drainage; Roadbed and road drainage; Railway drainage; Tunnel drainage, underground
Structure drainage, the retaining back wall drainage; Gardens and sports ground drainage
Specifications and technical parameters
Drainage network core
Heavier grades of geotextiles can be bonded to geonet on request