Deep Groove Ball Bearings Moving material
1. Ferrule and rolling material (1) high-carbon chromium bearing steel The vast majority of bearing rings and rolling body are colored with special steel
Manufacture of ferrule and rolling elements with high carbon chrome bearing steel (GCr15 and GCr15SiMn and ZGCr15 and ZGCr15SiMn) with hardness as follows:
Ferrule and rollers made of GCr15 and ZGCr15 are HRc61 ~ 65 and HRc62 ~ 66
Ferrule and roller made of GCr15SiMn and ZGCr15SiMn materials HRc60 ~ 64, steel ball HRc60 ~ 66
Bearings made of high-carbon steel chrome bearing steel are generally suitable for operating temperatures in the -40 ° C to 130 ° range. Oil and grease are normal
Can meet the requirements of general machinery
High-carbon chromium bearing steel bearing parts after high temperature back off the fire, the adaptation of the working temperature up to 250 degrees
With the progress of smelting technology, high-carbon chromium bearing steel can be used in different smelting methods, such as vacuum smelting technology can make the inherent quality of steel greatly reform, especially the oxygen content of steel and its shape
Into the non-metallic inclusions were significantly reduced.
With this high-carbon chromium bearing steel bearings, the fatigue life can be doubled
According to a large number of experimental comparison data show that different smelting methods obtained GCr15, GCr15SiMn, ZGCr15, ZGCr15SiMn bearing steel bearings.
(2) carburizing bearing steel carburizing bearing steel and other manufacturing rings and rolling body, the hardness: rings and rolling body for the HRc60 ~ 64, generally suitable for the working temperature range of -40 to 140 degrees Celsius, oil versus
Grease lubrication normal, can be used in the larger impact vibration conditions, such as locomotives and rolling mill bearings, but the steel heat treatment process is more complex.
(3) heat-resistant bearing steel made of heat-resistant bearing steel rolling ring, the hardness: rings and rollers for the HRc60 ~ 64, the ball for the HRc61 ~ 65, in the case of normal lubrication, suitable for work temperature
Degrees of 120 to 250 degrees Celsius, such as aircraft engines, gas turbines and other spindle operating conditions.
(4) corrosion-resistant bearing steel corrosion-resistant bearing steel manufacturing rings and rolling body, the hardness: rings and rolling body should not be lower than HRc58, for water, nitric acid, chemical reagents and other corrosive media,
Degree of -253 ~ 350 degrees Celsius.
2. Cage material (1) The vast majority of bearings are made of steel cage, the most widely used is the low-carbon steel plate stamping wave shape, basket, box-shaped cage, for high-carbon chromium bearing steel axis
Bearing the environment and the environment
Cylinders made with medium carbon stainless steel plates are suitable for bearing conditions and environments with corrosion resistant bearing steel.