Water pump bearing is double row bearings and in contrast to conventional double row bearing, it do not have an inner ring but raceways machined directly into the surface of the shaft. As a result, there is more space available for the rolling elements, giving a higher specific load carrying capacity than that of solutions with conventional single bearings. Furthermore, it is possible to achieve economical combinations of ball and roller rows. In a small design envelope, this gives a broad range of load carrying capacities. The use of a common outer ring for two rows of rolling elements prevents misalignment defects, eliminating the risk of undesirable distortion of the bearings.
In water pump bearings, the ends of the shaft normally extend beyond the outer ring on both sides. The length and diameter of these extended sections are matched to the specific application. This results in a simple, ready-to-fit bearing unit that is primarily used in water pumps for road vehicles.
However, they are not restricted to this application. Due to the advantages described above, they have a wide range of possible applications.
1. Roller-three points contact ball bearing.
2. Roller-four points contact ball bearing.
1. High radial/axial load ability design.
2. Strengthen load ability on the drive end.
3. Contact angle-25 degrees.
4. Axial clearance is small.
1. Shaft is industion hardened steel 100Cr 6 / 16 MnCr5 for special use.
2. The rolling element sets are made of harden steel 100Cr6.
3. Seal rings have three kinds of materials for your choose:
1) NBR which stand for Nitrile Butadiene Rubber.
2) HNBR which stand for Hydrogenated Nitrile Butadiene Rubber.
3) FPM which stand for Fluoro Rubber.
Note: different material of seal ring can be used on the two sides of the bearing.
1. Auto engine water pump
3. Tension pulleys
4. Vane pumps
5. Angle grinders
Jiangsu New wirlwind Auto bearing Co., Ltd is one of the leading suppliers in the field of Water pump bearings which is also named integral shaft bearing.
Assembling Size 1 AH
Assembling Size 2 AH+H
Assembling Size 3 L
Assembling Size 4 L+H
Shaft Max Diameter